Course Objectives Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify the Digital Network Architecture solution by describing the vision, strategy, general concepts and components of it
- Implement network automation using Cisco APIC-EM and the built-in applications like Network Plug and Play, EasyQoS, IWAN and Path Trace
- Implement network virtualization using Cisco Network Function Virtualization in Enterprise branch network
- Implement network analytics using Cisco Connected Mobile Experience (CMX) cloud
- Implement network security using Cisco StealthWatch, Cisco TrustSec and Cisco Identity Services Engine(ISE)
- Module 1: Identifying Role of Digital Network Architecture in Contemporary Network
- Module 2: Implementing DNA Automation in Core Networks
- Module 3: Implementing Network Analytics in Cisco DNA
- Module 4: Implementing Security in a DNA Network
- Module 5: Implementing Enterprise Network Fabric in the DNA Architecture
- Experienced network engineers working for Enterprise customers who are early adopters of Cisco's Digital Network Architecture
- Channel Partner Field Engineers who are supporting trials and early deployments of DNA
It is recommended, but not required, that students have the following knowledge and skills:
- Foundational understanding of network design, routing concepts, QoS, and network security including firewall operations (transparent mode).
- Ability to configure OSPF and EIGRP routing protocols along with an understanding of Enterprise WAN and DMVPN technologies.
- Understanding of Wireless LAN parameters, Wireless LAN Controllers and Access Point capabilities.
- Basic understanding of Cisco Prime Infrastructure, KVM Virtualization and programming concepts including; Northbound, Southbound and REST APIs.