At the end of this workshop, you will better understand how to leverage Cognitive Services (LUIS & Text Analytics API), process events with Azure functions, index with Search Archive and Cosmos DB, visualize with Power BI Q&A, use Bot Framework for questions and answers, and send notifications with Logic App.
- Review the customer case study
- Design a proof of concept solution
- Present the solution
- Environment setup
- Implement message forwarding
- Configure the Chat Web App settings
- Deploying the App Services
- Add intelligence
- Create Logic App for sending SMS notifications
- Building the Power BI dashboard
- Enabling search indexing
- Add a bot using Bot service and QnA Maker
This workshop is intended for Cloud Architects and IT professionals who have architectural expertise of infrastructure and solutions design in cloud technologies and want to learn more about Azure and Azure services as described in the ‘About this Course’ and ‘At Course Completion’ areas. Those attending this workshop should also be experienced in other non-Microsoft cloud technologies, meet the course prerequisites, and want to cross-train on Azure.
There are no prerequisites for this course.