- Understand Security Layers
- Understand Operating System Security
- Understand Network Security
- Understand Security Software
- Module 1: Understanding Security Layers
- Module 2: Authentication, Authorization, and Accounting.
- Module 3: Understanding Security Policies
- Module 4: Understanding Network Security
- Module 5: Protecting the Server and Client
The Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) is Microsoft’s newest suite of technology certification exams that validate fundamental knowledge needed to begin building a career using Microsoft technologies. This program provides an appropriate entry point to a future career in technology and assumes some hands-on experience or training but does not assume on-the-job experience.
There are no prerequisites for this course.