After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Understand Core Programming
- Understand Object-Oriented Programming
- Understand General Software Development
- Understand Web Applications
- Understand Desktop Applications
- Understand Databases
- Module 1: Introduction to Programming
- Module 2: Introduction to Object-Oriented Programming
- Module 3: Understanding General Software Development
- Module 4: Understanding Web Applications
- Module 5: Understanding Desktop Applications
- Module 6: Understanding Databases
The Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) is Microsoft’s newest suite of technology certification exams that validate fundamental knowledge needed to begin building a career using Microsoft technologies. This program provides an appropriate entry point to a future career in technology and assumes some hands-on experience or training but does not assume on-the-job experience.
There are no prerequisites for this course.