The course will provide existing practitioners and potential new COBIT® users’ excellent insight into the new framework and explain the differences between COBIT 4.1 and COBIT® 5. Included in this course is an introduction to the new COBIT Assessment Programme using COBIT® 5. This course enables participants to understand the issues and implications of IT governance and good computing practices, considered as support for the creation of value.
At the conclusion of the course, attendees will be able to
- Discuss how IT management issues affect organizations;
- Understand the principles the governance of enterprise IT and explain the differences between governance and management;
- Assess how the COBIT® 5 processes help guide the creation of the five basic principles and the seven governance and management enablers;
- Discuss the COBIT® 5: Enabling Processes guide, including the goals cascade and the process reference model;
- Describe the basics of how to implement COBIT® 5;
- Understand the differences between COBIT® 4.1 and COBIT® 5 and what to consider when transitioning;
- Explain the benefits of using COBIT® 5;
- List the training, products and support ISACA provides for COBIT® 5.
The target audience includes:
- Current COBIT® 4.1 users needing to decide if they want to adopt COBIT® 5
- All core IT professionals working in audit, assurance, risk, security and governance.
- Users who are new to COBIT, want to learn more about COBIT® 5
The course is intended namely for
- Chief Executives
- Business management
- IT/IS auditors
- Internal auditors
- Information security and IT practitioners
- IT service managers.
- IT/IS management
- Anyone interested in learning about COBIT® 5
This certification is the mandatory entry point for the people looking to be certified as a COBIT® 5 Implementer or COBIT® 5 Assessor.
Participants should have experience in the IT governance domain.
- To be validated, registration must include:
- Completed and signed registration form,
- Full payment of the Course and exam received by the beginning of the session.