At the end of the training, participants will:
- Understand the LEAN principles
- Be able to identify and address the 7 types of wastes
- Understand the value of customer demand driving production
- Be able to develop an improvement project based on the DMAIC approach
- Know when and how to apply the lean tools: VoC, 5S, Kanban, Kaizen, Takt, VSM, TVM, Process maps, Poka Yoke, Pareto, Ishikawa, Kano, QFD, Gemba, Total Maintenance, SMED, …
1. Introduction to LEAN:
- 5 principles
- 7 wastes
- Other types of waste
2. Improvement projects based on DMAIC
3. Organizational Change
Project and Programme Managers involved in process improvement projects.
Information and Business Analysts or Architects.
Excellence Center managers or Quality Center managers.
Some experience in project management methodology.
Understanding of process modeling.