Our growing company is searching for a French speaking Account Manager who can offer reliable support to the sales team and help improve efficiency as sales volume increases.
Start Mission / location
September 2020 – Capellen Luxembourg
- Follow up on proposals and close deals
- Develop and maintain strategic long-term trusting relationships with high volume clients to accomplish organic growth and long-term company objectives
- Research customers wants and needs
- Suggest solutions that answer client’s needs and wants
- Ensure the ordered services are delivered in a timely manner
- Serve as contact point for key customers and internal teams
- Resolve customers' complaints in an effective and respectful way
- Gather, report and communicate customers' feedback on service, technology and product delivery
- Prospect and source new potential clients
- Measure, track and analyze key account metrics
- Create reports for upper management
- Keep abreast with industry and market trends and best practices
- Previous working experience as an Account Manager for at least 2 years
- Experience in B2B market
- Affinity with IT and/or training solutions
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Aptitude in networking and building relationships
- Excellent time and project management skills
- Ability to prioritize and meet critical deadlines
- Problem-solving and negotiation aptitude
- Service oriented
- Result driven
- Strong knowledge of MS Office suite
Customer oriented, team worker, flexible, structured, honest, ethical, straightforward, objective and open minded. Stress resistant and empathic.
Native French speaking, but if you also speak English this is even better.
So, if you feel that you are up to the task and you want to start a new journey with us, feel free to apply or to contact us for more information.