COBIT® (Control Objectives for Information and Related Technology) is developed by ISACA. It is a framework of good practices that allows an IT organisation to be efficiently and effectively organised and vetted. COBIT® focuses on the sound governance, management, strategy, digital management and control of IT processes. COBIT® 2019 is designed to continuously evolve to address new and ever-changing technologies and challenges that businesses encounter today and into the future.
COBIT®2019 Foundation (Exam included)
Qui devrait suivre ce cours?
The course is intended namely for
- Chief Executives
- Business management
- IT/IS auditors
- Internal auditors
- Information security and IT practitioners
- IT service managers.
- IT/IS management
- Anyone interested in learning about COBIT
This certification is the mandatory entry point for the people looking to be certified as a COBIT® Implementer or COBIT® Assessor.
Participants should have experience in the IT governance domain.
Included in this course is an introduction to the new COBIT Assessment Programme. This course enables participants to understand the issues and implications of IT governance and good computing practices, considered as support for the creation of value.
This certification is the mandatory entry point for the people looking to be certified as a COBIT® 2019 Implementer or COBIT® 2019 Assessor.
At the conclusion of the course, attendees will be able to
- Discuss how IT management issues affect organizations;
- Understand the principles the governance of enterprise IT and explain the differences between governance and management;
- Assess how the COBIT® 2019 processes help guide the creation of the five basic principles and the seven governance and management enablers;
- Discuss the COBIT® 2019: Enabling Processes guide, including the goals cascade and the process reference model;
- Describe the basics of how to implement COBIT® 2019;
- Explain the benefits of using COBIT® 2019;
- List the training, products and support ISACA provides for COBIT® 2019.
Réservez votre formation
Entrez vos informations pour confirmer votre réservation.