This course will give comprehensive details of the various PRINCE2® 6th Ed. processes, components, techniques, and how they all fit together. You will also learn how to apply the PRINCE2® 6th Ed. techniques using an actual scenario. On completion of the course you will be able to set up an appropriate form of project organisation and structure in accordance with PRINCE2® 6th Ed. The exam is included.
PRINCE2® 6th Ed. Practitioner (exam included)
Qui devrait suivre ce cours?
- Project Managers, Team Managers, Project Engineers
- Portfolio Managers
- Project Support
- Principals, Senior Responsible Owners
- Project Buyers, Project Management Consultants
Certificate PRINCE2® foundation. Experience in managing (sub)project preferred.
Your competence after the training
By using PRINCE2® 6th Ed. project managers can divide the project into manageable stages that enable them to plan accurately. That way, you finish your projects on time and within budget!
- Understand the total concept of PRINCE2® 6th Ed. in detail
- Be able to apply PRINCE2® 6th Ed. in all aspects to a project
- Organize and run the project in a balanced way
- Execute the project balancing all stakeholders interests
- Give founded comments on all aspects and documents of a project
PRINCE2® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited / The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited.
- 3 consecutive full days of training, including cases and exam training
- Web-based exam training
- Objective Test Exam during 3 hours, leading to the OGC issued Certificate
- The exam will take place the 3th day of the training.
- Miscellaneous handouts
Hours required outside training hours :
- As preparation for the first day our estimate is approximately 8 hours. We recommend that the evening of the first training day is used for a two hour review of the studied material. The final preparation of the exam is estimated to take around 12 hours.
Réservez votre formation
Entrez vos informations pour confirmer votre réservation.