This training introduces AWS products, services, and common solutions with immersive exercises and hands-on activities. It helps learners who do not come from a technical background to gain proficiency in Amazon Web Services and empowers them to make informed decisions about IT solutions based on business requirements.
AWS Technical Essentials
Who should attend this course?
All learners who do not come from a technical background who need to gain proficiency in Amazon Web Services and make informed decisions about IT solutions
No formal prerequisites
In this course, you will learn how to:
- Recognize terminology and concepts as they relate to the AWS platform and navigate the AWS Management Console.
- Understand the foundational services, including Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3), and Amazon Elastic Block Store (EBS).
- Understand the security measures AWS provides and key concepts of AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM).
- Understand AWS database services, including Amazon DynamoDB and Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS).
- Understand AWS management tools, including Auto Scaling, Amazon CloudWatch, Elastic Load Balancing (ELB), and AWS Trusted Advisor.
Module 1: AWS introduction and history
- AWS Global Infrastructure
Module 2: Compute, network and storage services
- Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2)
- Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
- Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3)
- Amazon Elastic Block Store (EBS)
Module 3: AWS Security, AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM)
Module 4: Databases (RDS, DynamoDB)
- SQL and NoSQL databases
- Data storage considerations
Module 5: AWS elasticity and management tools
- Auto scaling
- Load balancing
- Cloud Watch
- Trusted Advisor
Book your training
Enter your information to confirm your booking.