This technical training session focuses on framework Hyperledger Fabric 1.0. The objective is to learn private consensus on blockchains, create smart-contracts and manage permissions on the Hyperledger framework.
Blockchain Programming: Hyperledger/Fabric 1.0
Who should attend this course?
- IT Architects
- IT Project Managers
Learn how to create and manage Blockchain application for your business with Hyperledger Fabric1.0 framework and develop private Blockchain networks.
At the end of the session you will be able to:
- Learn Hyperledger Fabric 1.0
- Manage a permissioned consensus
- Manage identities, security and confidentiality issues
- Create and manage smart-contracts
- Manage Chaincode software
- Define valuable use cases
- Blockchain Introduction and définitions
- Hyperledger : Introduction to the framework and to private Blockchain
- Hyperledger use cases
- Introduction to software
- Performance and audit