In this course, you will look at how to design an Azure migration for a heterogenous customer environment. The existing infrastructure comprises both Windows and Linux servers running on both VMWare and physical machines, and includes some legacy servers. Throughout the whiteboard design session, you will look at the various options and services available to migrate heterogenous environments to Azure.
Course 40558G: Microsoft Cloud Workshop: Line-of-business application migration
Who should attend this course?
This workshop is intended for Cloud Architects and IT professionals who have architectural expertise of infrastructure and solutions design in cloud technologies and want to learn more about Line-of-business application migration
Those attending this workshop should also be experienced in other non-Microsoft cloud technologies, meet the course prerequisites, and want to cross-train on Azure.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Evaluate environment readiness for migration to Azure.
- Design and implement the discovery and assessment of such environments.
- Use services including Azure Migrate, Azure Database Migration Service and Azure Site Recovery
Module 1: Whiteboard Design Session – Line-of-business application migration
- Review the customer case study
- Design a proof of concept solution
- Present the solution
Module 2: Hands-On Lab – Line-of-business application migration
- Discover and assess the on-premises environment
- Migrate the Application Database
- Migrate the application and web tiers using Azure Site Recovery
Book your training
Enter your information to confirm your booking.