In this 1-day class, you will learn how to use FortiAnalyzer. You will explore setup, registering supported devices and securing communications, managing logs and archives, and configuring both predefined and customized reports. This course provides a solid understanding of how to integrate FortiAnalyzer into your network awareness infrastructure.
FortiAnalyzer – NSE 5 – Fortinet Centralized Network Security Reporting
Who should attend this course?
Anyone who is responsible for the day-to-day management of FortiAnalyzer devices, and FortiGate security information.
Familiarity with all topics presented in FortiGate Security and FortiGate Infrastructure, Knowledge of SQL SELECT syntax is helpful
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Describe key features and concepts of FortiAnalyzer
- Deploy an appropriate architecture
- Use administrative access controls
- Monitor administrative events and tasks
- Manage ADOMs
- Configure RAID
- Register supported devices
- Troubleshoot communication issues
- Manage disk quota
- Manage registered devices
- Protect log information
- View and search logs
- Troubleshoot and manage logs
- Monitor events
- Generate and customize reports
- Customize charts and datasets
- Manage reports
- Troubleshoot reports
- Introduction to FortiAnalyzer
- Configuration & Administration
- Device Registration
- Logs & Archives
Book your training
Enter your information to confirm your booking.