This 5-day course will prepare you for the CCSP Certified Cloud Security Professional Exam, which covers the entire (ISC)2 CCSP CBK – Common Body of Knowledge. (ISC)2 developed the CCSP credential to ensure that cloud security professionals have the required knowledge, skills and abilities in cloud security design, implementation, architecture, operations, controls, and compliance with regulated frameworks
(CCSP) Certified Cloud Security Professional
Who should attend this course?
- Responsible for the security of the information systems.
- Responsible for the management system according to ISO 27001.
- CIO, CISO
- Director of Security
- Information Security Officer
- IT Director/Manager
- Business security manager
- Enterprise Architect, Network Architect, Security Administrator, Security Analyst, Security Architect.
- Security Auditor, Security Consultant, Security Engineer, Security Manager, Security Systems Engineer, Systems Architect, Systems Engineer.
- Good knowledge of English since it is advisable to take the certification exam in English.
- At least five years of professional experience in information security and a minimum of one year in one of the six CCSP domains mentioned above.
- You can meet one year of professional experience in one of six CCSP domains if you have CSA CCSK certification.
- You can meet all the prerequisites of professional experience if you have the CISSP certification.
- A candidate who does not have the required experience to become a CCSP can become an ISC2 Associate by passing the CCSP exam. The (ISC)2 Associate will then have six years to acquire the five years of required experience.
The topics included in the CCSP Common Body of Knowledge (CBK) ensure its relevancy across all disciplines in the field of cloud security. Successful candidates are competent in the following 6 domains:
- Cloud concepts, Architecture and Design
- Cloud Data Security
- Cloud Platform & Infrastructure Security
- Cloud Application Security
- Cloud Security Operations
- Legal, Risk and Compliance
Domain 1: Cloud concept, Architecture and Design
- Understand cloud Computing Concepts
- Describe Cloud Reference Architecture
- Understand Security Concepts Relevant to Cloud Computing
- Understand the Design Principles of Secure Cloud Computing
- Evaluate Cloud Service Providers
Domain 2: Cloud Data Security
- Articulate Legal requirements and Unique Risks within the Cloud Environment
- Support Digital Forensics
- Understand Privacy Issues
- Understand Audit Process, Methodologies, and Required Adaptations for a Cloud
- Understand Implications of Cloud to Enterprise Risk Management
- Understand Outsourcing and Cloud Contract Design
Domain 3: Cloud Platforms and Infrastructure Security
- Cloud Data Security Concepts
- Design and Implement Cloud Data Storage Architectures
- Design and Apply Data Security Technologies and Strategies
- Understand and Implement Data Discovery and Classification Technologies
- Design and Implement Information Rights Management (IRM)
- Plan and Implement Data Retention, Deletion, and Archival Policies
- Design and Implement Auditability, Traceability, and Accountability of Data Events
Domain 4: Cloud Application Security
- Comprehend Cloud Infrastructure Components
- Secure Cloud Data Center Design
- Analyze Risks Associated with Cloud Infrastructure
- Design and Plan Security controls for Physical and Logical Cloud Infrastructure
- Design Appropriate Identity and Access Management (IAM) solutions
- Plan Disaster Recovery (DR) and Business Continuity (BC)
Domain 5: Cloud Security Operations
- Discuss Training and Awareness for Application Security
- Describe the Secure Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) process
- Apply the Secure Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Apply Cloud Software Assurance and Validation
- Use Verified Source Software
- Explain the Specifics of a Cloud Application Architecture
Domain 6: Legal, Risk and Compliance
- Operate and Manage Physical and Logical Infrastructure for Cloud Environment
- Implement Operational Controls and Standards
- Manage Communication with Relevant Parties
- Manage Security Operations
Preparation to the Exam
- Duration of the exam: 3 hours
- Number of questions: 125
- Types of questions: Multiple Choice
- Pass Mark: 700 out of 1000 points
- Available Language: English
- Exam Center: Pearson View Testing Center