New to Project Management and seeking a certification that demonstrates your knowledge of Project Management practices? The CAPM® certification may be right for you as it does not require years of Project Management experience to become certified.
Certified Associate in Project Management (PMI-CAPM)
Who should attend this course?
Project Managers who are new or have little experience in project management.
There are no formal prerequisitis for this course. A Bachelor’s diploma or equivalent through experience is recommended.
The PMI® (Project Management Institute) Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM®) certification is a first-level certification for project practitioners. Designed for those with little or no project experience, it recognizes the understanding of the fundamental knowledge, processes and terminology as defined in the “PMBOK® Guide” that are necessary for effective project management. This 5-day face-to-face course led by a PMP® certified trainer provides the theoretical knowledge and practical training necessary to obtain the CAPM® certification
- Acquire the necessary knowledge to sit for the CAPM certification exam®
- Expand your knowledge of project management tools and techniques
- Formalize and deeply structure your global know-how in project management
- Alternation of theoretical contributions, exercises and self-assessment MCQ’s.
- Simulation of a certification exam case
Create a successful team
- Form a team
- Define team ground rules
- Negotiate project agreements
- Strengthen team members and stakeholders
- Train team members and stakeholders
- Engage and support virtual teams
- Build a common understanding of a project
Start the project
- Determine appropriate project methodology and practices
- Plan and manage the scope of the project
- Determine appropriate project methodology and practices;
- Plan and manage budget and resources
- Plan and manage the schedule
- Plan and manage the quality of products and deliverables
- Intergrate project planning activities
- Plan and manage purchases
- Establish the governance structure of the project
- Plan and manage the closure of a project or phase.
Get the job done
- Assess and manage risks
- Execute a project to bring value to the businesses
- Manage communications
- Engage stakeholders
- Create project products
- Manage project changes
- Manage project issues
- Ensure knowledge transfer for project continuity
- Keeping the team on track
- Support team performance
- Lead a team
- Address and remove barriers, barriers and blockages
- Managing conflicts
- Collaborate with stakeholders
- Mentor stakeholders
- Apply emotional intelligence to promote team performance.
Keep the job in mind
- Manage compliance requirements
- Assess and deliver project benefits and value
- Assess and address changes in internal and external business environments
- Support organizational change
- Employ continuous process improvement
Book your training
Enter your information to confirm your booking.