The PMI® (Project Management Institute) Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM®) certification is a first-level certification for project practitioners. Designed for those with little or no project experience, it recognizes the understanding of the fundamental knowledge, processes and terminology as defined in the “PMBOK® Guide” that are necessary for effective project management. This 5-day face-to-face course led by a PMP® certified trainer provides the theoretical knowledge and practical training necessary to obtain the CAPM® certification
- Acquire the necessary knowledge to sit for the CAPM certification exam®
- Expand your knowledge of project management tools and techniques
- Formalize and deeply structure your global know-how in project management
- Alternation of theoretical contributions, exercises and self-assessment MCQ’s.
- Simulation of a certification exam case