The COBIT 2019 Design and Implementation course is intended for more experienced users of the COBIT framework who are interested in more advanced use of the framework, i.e. designing governance systems and running governance improvement programs.
COBIT®2019 Design and Implementation
Who should attend this course?
The course is intended namely for
- Chief Executives
- Business management
- IT/IS auditors
- Internal auditors
- Information security and IT practitioners
- IT service managers.
- IT/IS management
- Anyone interested in learning about COBIT
This certification is the mandatory entry point for the people looking to be certified as a COBIT® Implementer or COBIT® Assessor.
COBIT Foundation certification certification is a mandatory entry point for this certification
This instructor-Led COBIT® 2019 Implementation Training Course learns how to implement COBIT®2019, the new enterprise IT governance framework. This course enables participants to understand the issues and implications of IT governance and good computing practices, considered as support for the creation of value.
At the conclusion of the course, attendees will be able to:
- Understand the COBIT® 2019 Implementation lifecycle
- Implement COBIT® 2019 processes
Module 1 – The Life cycle Approach
- Inter related Components of the Life cycle
- Understanding the Enterprise internal and external factors
- Key success factors for implementation
- The 7 phases of the Life cycle model explained
- The 7 Change Enablement Characteristics used in the Life cycle
- Change Enablement Relationships to the Continual Improvement Life cycle
- Making the Business Case
Module 2 – Exam preparation
- Exam Tips & Tricks
- Mock Exam