This course will give comprehensive details of the various PRINCE2® processes, components, techniques, and how they all fit together. You will also learn how to apply the PRINCE2® techniques using an actual scenario. On completion of the course you will be able to set up an appropriate form of project organisation and structure in accordance with PRINCE2®. The exam is included.
PRINCE2® Practitioner e-Learning (exam included)
Who should attend this course?
- Project Managers, Team Managers, Project Engineers
- Portfolio Managers
- Project Support
- Principals, Senior Responsible Owners
- Project Buyers, Project Management Consultants
Certificate PRINCE2® foundation. Experience in managing (sub)project preferred.
Your competence after the training
By using PRINCE2® project managers can divide the project into manageable stages that enable them to plan accurately. That way, you finish your projects on time and within budget!
- Understand the total concept of PRINCE2® in detail
- Be able to apply PRINCE2® in all aspects to a project
- Organize and run the project in a balanced way
- Execute the project balancing all stakeholders interests
- Give founded comments on all aspects and documents of a project
PRINCE2® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited / The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited.
- 3 consecutive full days of training, including cases and exam training
- Web-based exam training
- Objective Test Exam during 3 hours, leading to the OGC issued Certificate
- The exam will take place the 3th day of the training.
- Miscellaneous handouts
Hours required outside training hours :
- As preparation for the first day our estimate is approximately 8 hours. We recommend that the evening of the first training day is used for a two hour review of the studied material. The final preparation of the exam is estimated to take around 12 hours.
Book your training
Enter your information to confirm your booking.