Professional Scrum Developer™ (PSD) is a 3-day course where students make up an entire Scrum Team where they concurrently do requirements engineering, design, development, testing, integration and deployment within a single iteration.
Professional Scrum Developer (exam included)
Who should attend this course?
This course is intended for all members of a Scrum Team involved in developing and delivering software based systems including: architects, analysts, programmers, database developers, testers, managers, IT-Operations and others, including Scrum Masters and Product Owners.
There are no formal prerequisites for this course
- Understand how modern Agile engineering practices and supportive ALM tools improve a team’s capability to deliver working software.
- Students learn the different aspects of a Scrum Team and what it means to be a team member.
- Students learn how to leverage .NET, Java and other tools as they become members of a Scrum Team.
- Using Scrum
- Working within a Scrum Team
- Definition of Done
- Development Practices
- Test Driven Development
- Pair Programming
- Code Review
- Using ALM tools with Scrum
All participants completing the Professional Scrum Developer course will receive a password to attempt the PSD I assessment. The industry-recognized PSD certification requires a minimum passing score on this rigorous assessment.