The modern organization is faced with increasing volatility, uncertainty, complexity, and ambiguity. M_o_R® (Management of Risk) helps you and your organization identify, assess, and control risk at the strategic, programme, project, and operational levels. The M_o_R® guidance shows you how the principles, processes, and techniques can be embedded, reviewed, and applied to your work practices by considering the nature of the objectives at risk. It allows you to make informed, effective decisions about the use of resources and initiating change. M_o_R® is a [registered] trade mark of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
The Management of Risk Foundation (M_o_R®)
Who should attend this course?
M_o_R® Foundation is suitable for any organization or individual seeing the need for guidance on a controlled approach to identification, assessment and control risk at strategic, programme, project and operational perspectives. The Foundation certification is aimed at:
- Business Change Managers
- Programme and Project Managers
- Risk Managers
- Business and Programme and Project Support staff and managers
- Operational staff and managers
- Staff and managers from other disciplines, particularly those responsible for establishing standards and/or integrating them with MoP® portfolio management, MSP® programme management and PRINCE2® project management.
There are no formal prerequisites for this course.
The Foundation certification will give you sufficient knowledge and understanding to contribute to the identification, assessment and control of risks across the organization, including how the four elements of the M_o_R® framework support corporate governance.
The M_o_R® Foundation covers the following:
- Introduction to M_o_R® concepts, definitions, and framework
- What is risk? What is risk management?
- Understand the method behind the M_o_R® framework
- Principles of M_o_R® and concepts relating to them
- Understand the main mechanisms that support the M_o_R® Principles
- Introduction to the core management documents used in MoR® and how they are applied
- The risk management process, including the various techniques used to monitor it
- Risk as an iterative process
- How M_o_R® process identifies, analyses and controls risk
- Understand how embedding and reviewing works in M_o_R®
- Understand the need for M_o_R®
- Introduction to M_o_R® perspectives and how they are used
- How each role is responsible for risk management
- Risk specialisms
- Benefits of using M_o_R®
M_o_R® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
Book your training
Enter your information to confirm your booking.